Sunday, March 17, 2013

In the Autumn Colored Countryside

Today I went back to some of my old stomping grounds, where I have taken a lot of images. Actually the ones below was taken there. But today I decided to do something different. I didn't take my dslr with me, but my HD camera instead. The goal was to capture a familiar place from unfamiliar angels and try to evoke something new. The footage has been shot and I plan to edit and post it tomorrow, so stay tuned for a big nature and landscape video. The theme of the video is "The last days of winter sleep", because nature was still sleeping, with one eye starting to open slowly.

I just wanted to let you know about the video, and hope to read your comments on it tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.