Monday, August 14, 2017

Vacation's End [Through My Lens Nr. 107]

It only seams like summer vacations started yesterday, but here we are, entering the last week of it. Though I did work a bit during my vacation (our law firm had to stay open at all times, so my sister and I split the work), it's mostly because of the searing heat that I now feel like time flew by. In those hot days getting out of the house was almost impossible. So it was very nice to have some cooler days at the end of the vacation. I managed to sneak in a trip to Primosten in Croatia, to relax and enjoy the beach, which I did. A whole new travel series will start soon, so you can look forward to that. In the meantime I will show some beach shots that I took while on vacation, but more story will follow soon.



Thank you all for joining me in another week of "Through My Lens". I am looking forward to your submissions this week!
 
Now I want to see what you have been up to. Link down below and share with the rest of us!


What "Through my lens" is about

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you. I want to see your photography!

How this Photo meme Works

1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens" and visit others!



Please spread the word and help me grow the link-up.
Use the image below for sharing

Or simply copy/paste this code in the HTML of your post

 

32 comments:

  1. I love the colour of the beach and how you have captured the waves rolling on. Thaks for hosting and have a great week ahead with cooler weather.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Margaret for linking in. I think you will love the new travel series which will have way more summer images from beaches, old towns and nature.

      Delete
  2. Such beautiful blue water at this beach--magnificent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoyed it. You will see more of it in the upcoming travel series to Primosten.

      Delete
  3. Boja mora izgleda fantastično, poput neke egzotične destinacije.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gtrat times always go by fast. But you have gorgeous memories to rember it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true. Thanks for joining us!

      Delete
  5. ...summer never seems to last long enough.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wunderschöne Wasserfarben. Wie in den Tropen.
    Liebe Grüße

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!
    I like the second photo best
    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What marvelous water! We live on Lake Ontario but with the rainy summer we've had it has mostly looked a sad grey colour.

    ReplyDelete
  9. loving that wave action in the second photo and the color of the water is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Truly Awesome pics.My favorite 2nd no pic.
    Have a nice week ahead. Greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The color of the water is amazing and your photo captures them perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  12. the sea is masterful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful pictures. I love second photo! Thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is gorgeous and I would not have picked it as Croatia! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The colour of the sea is so beautiful

    Mollyx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful ocean views, Mersad...we had a similar theme!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Mersad, Love the color of the water. Can't deny it's getting hotter. We had have some hot days too. Looking forward to the upcoming photos!

    ReplyDelete
  18. The water is the most beautiful blue! A perfect place to relax and unwind....I love the beach (for walking and exploring and ocean gazing). I'm not much for lying about on the sand ... I get bored doing nothing). Your beach would keep me happy! Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  19. yes sometimes it is just too hot to go outside in the summer, but these photos are gorgeous. Unfortunately vacations are over way too quickly. Happy travels and thank you again for the link up.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very beautiful photos. Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  21. The sandy island in the distance is an appropriate parting shot for a vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a gorgeous beach! The water is so blue.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Amazing how fast summer's go by even as adults -- and I thought they went pretty fast as a kid!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I can't get over the color of the water! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wonderful shore shots! That water is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh my, the colors in the water in your photos are breathtaking. Can only imagine how beautiful when standing there looking and taking the photos.

    Peabea@Peabea Scribbles

    ReplyDelete
  27. Your ocean shots are amazing, Mersad!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.